Tuesday, July 18, 2006

by land, by sea, by (hot) air

i splurged. again.

my credit card company is in love with me right now.

siva and i decided that we couldn't pass up a chance to view the strange valleys of cappadocia (see previous post) by hot air balloon. no matter the debt that keeps piling up.

i've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon, but never really had the opportunity. and this was the perfect scenery to lose my ballooning virginity.

before sunrise, we got our asses out of bed and soon floated around the area for an hour. the only way to describe the ride is with a marshallese "wwoooooww!" an amazing experience. such a different visual perspective.

plus, the balloon company gave me an official certificate, stating that i completed my flight. i think i'll frame it. heh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home