Monday, June 26, 2006

i (heart) craigslist

how craigslist has influenced my entire summer (in one longwinded, run-on sentence):

while i wait for my mountain bike to get fixed up by Mike who posted about tune-ups for $30, i buy shot glasses at his advertised yard sale for the new house my friends and i are renting from Leann the realtor whom we befriended searching through "for rent" posts, using the money i earned working my job as a foreign exchange student greeter and airport shuttler that i applied for from a job posting; but i better hurry back home, because Sumit, my new roomate/subletter, who responded to my post about living in my apartment while i'm away in europe, is moving in sooner than expected (i wonder if i should invite him to this music festival that Bloc Party is headlining...there are a lot of cheap ticket postings...or maybe i should reply to that "i love asian guys" post in the personals section-ha!?).

the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home